3. Turn the testnet mode, if you want to deploy a contract to testnet first.
Token contracts deployment to testnet is free of charge
4. Click on the Token contract to start creating your own customized token
5. Customize token parametres:
Enter Token name, for example, MY PROJECT TOKEN
Specify the token symbol. This is usually a short name or abbreviation, such as MPT
Specify Decimals. The number of decimal places after the decimal point.
For example, USD has 2 decimals. Decimals 18 is a common practice.
6. Enter the Token owner’s address. You must specify the address from which you have a private key.
Do noy use the address you received
Do not use the addresses you received on the Exchanges or in crypto wallets if you are not sure that they provide you with a private key. Otherwise, you will not be able to manage the contract and will lose tokens.
7. Click Mint tokens to create a Total supply.
Plan your tokenomics: reserve tokens for Team, Bonuses, Bounties
8. Define Minting Details:
Specify the address to which you want to send tokens
Enter any address name (optional)
Specify the number of tokens
You can specify up to 5 addresses in order to perform pre mint tokens to addresses for example (for TEAM, Advisors, Bounty, Marketing, etc.) The recipients of tokens must have private keys from these addresses.
Possible options for freezing tokens until a specified date. For example, if your tokenomics suggests locking command tokens for a certain period. After reaching the specified date, the token holder or token owner must call the defrost function in order to be able to transfer tokens.
If you want your contract code to be published by the platform, we recommend choosing a verification service. Verifiaction option will allow you to verify contract source code automatically.
If you’re looking to deploy a token from a blank address, without any mention of MyWish Deployer, select White Label option.
After filling out the form, press the CREATE button to save the contract form.
Your contract status is now Created. You can check all the conditions that were previously entered and make sure everything is in order.
9. After the contract is deployed, its status will be Active.
10. Press the Edit button
If you decide to change any of the clauses of the contract since after starting the conditions it will not be possible to change.
11. Click the Launch button to deploy contract to Ethereum
If you are ready to deploy the contract. (When creating a contract on the Mainnet, you will need to top up the balance on the platform in the Buy tokens tab. In the test network, creating contracts is free.)
12. Manage your token contract in MyWish interface
- Mint - you can mint more tokens if required (with or without freezing)
- Finalize - if you have created a sufficient number of tokens in accordance with your tokenomics and you are sure that you do not need anymore, then call the Finalize function to disable the possibility of minting in the future.