How to create SPL token on Solana
2. Choose Blockchain: Solana
3. Turn the testnet mode, if you want to deploy a contract to testnet first. Token contracts deployment to testnet is free of charge
4. Click on the selected contract to go to the contract creation form.
5. Customize token parametres:
- Specify the full name of the token, for example, MY PROJECT TOKEN Specify the token symbol. This is usually a short name or abbreviation, such as MPT Specify Decimals. The number of decimal places after the decimal point. For example, USD has 2 decimals. Decimals 8 is a common practice. The maximal total supply you can enter will be shown in the right.
- Enter the Token owner’s address. You must specify the address from which you have a private key.
Important! Do not use the addresses you received on the Exchanges or in crypto wallets if you are not sure that they provide you with a private key. Otherwise, you will not be able to manage the contract and will lose tokens.
7. Click Mint tokens to create a Total supply.
8. Specify the address to which you want to send tokens
9. Enter any address name (optional)
10. Specify the number of tokens
You can specify up to 5 addresses in order to perform pre mint tokens to addresses for example (for TEAM, Advisors, Bounty, Marketing, etc.) The recipients of tokens must have private keys from these addresses.
After filling out the form, press the CREATE button to save the contract form.
Your contract status is now Created. You can check all the conditions that were previously entered and make sure everything is in order.
Press the Edit button if you decide to change any of the clauses of the contract since after starting the conditions it will not be possible to change.
Click the Launch button if you are ready to deploy the contract. (When creating a contract on the Mainnet, you will need to top up the balance on the platform in the Buy tokens tab. In the test network, creating contracts is free.)
After the contract is deployed, its status will be Active.
In our service, 2 buttons will be available for you:
Mint - you can mint more tokens if required
Finalize - if you have created a sufficient number of tokens in accordance with your tokenomics and you are sure that you do not need anymore, then call the Finalize function to disable the possibility of minting in the future.
Congrats! Your token is deployed! Start creating your token now at contracts.mywish.io